Last Updated on February 12, 2023 2:55 pm by Erwin Noguera
As the big game approaches, fans of the Kansas City Chiefs and Philadelphia Eagles are keeping a close eye on Super Bowl betting odds and best bets, but we’re also keep an eye on the latest injury reports. With both teams having several key players dealing with injuries, it’s important to understand how these injuries could affect the game.
Looking for more betting ideas? We’ve update our latest Super Bowl 57 MVP odds, with Mahomes and Hurts leading the pack, there are some dark horse options that could net you significant winnings.
Here is a list of the most significant injuries for both teams:
Kansas City Chiefs Injuries
- Quarterback Patrick Mahomes suffered a high ankle sprain in the AFC Divisional Round but has since been cleared to play in Super Bowl 57.
- Wide receiver Tyreek Hill is listed as questionable due to an ankle injury he sustained during practice this week.
- Cornerback L’Jarius Sneed was added to the injury report Thursday morning with a knee injury and his status is uncertain for Sunday’s game.
- Tight end Travis Kelce is dealing with a knee injury but is expected to play in Super Bowl 57.
- Defensive tackle Chris Jones has been limited in practice due to an ankle injury but should be ready for Sunday’s game.
Philadelphia Eagles Possible Injuries
- Quarterback Jalen Hurts battled a shoulder injury throughout the season but has been cleared to play in Super Bowl 57.
- Offensive tackle Lane Johnson is dealing with a groin injury and his status for Sunday’s game is uncertain at this time.
- Center Jason Jurgens has been limited in practice due to a hip injury and his availability for Sunday’s game remains unclear at this point in time.
- Cornerback Avonte Maddox is dealing with a toe injury and his status for Sunday’s game remains up in the air at this point in time. 5 . Guard Landon Dickerson has been battling an elbow injury all season long and his availability for Sunday’s game remains uncertain at this point in time .
The outcome of Super Bowl 57 could be heavily impacted by these injuries, so it will be interesting to see how they affect each team come Sunday night .
It will also be interesting to see which players step up if any of these injured players are unable to suit up on gameday or get knocked out of the championship game.